HOME   | TAMIL STARS   | TAMIL MOVIES   | VIDEOS   
Welcome              

Galle fire department

Fire breaks out in Badegama shopping complex


Fire

A fire had broken out in a shopping complex in Badegama, earlier today (24). 

The fire was extinguished with the help of the Badegama Police, Galle fire department, the electricity board and locals present at the incident. 

No casualties have been reported due to the incident, and investigations to quantify the property damage are still ongoing. 

Badegama Police have begun further investigations on the matter. 

Fire breaks out in Badegama shopping complexBadegamaBadegama PoliceGalle fire departmentthe electricity board

 

Subscribe to Galle fire department